Are You Spending Too Much Time in Front of Screens?
It’s Time to Protect Your Eye Health
Over the past few decades, digital technology has become an essential part of our daily lives. Unfortunately, this increased screen time has led to a rise in eye strain, fatigue, and other vision problems. What’s more, the blue light emitted by these screens has been linked to sleep disturbances and other health issues. Considering the relatively short amount of time this technology has existed, our bodies have not had even the slightest chance to evolve and adapt to protect ourselves from the negative effects these device screens have on our eyes.
- Research has shown that blue light exposure can disrupt our circadian rhythm, making it harder to fall asleep and leading to daytime fatigue and drowsiness.
- According to a recent survey, the average American worker spends 7 hours a day in front of a digital screen.
- Blue light exposure has increased by as much as 50% over the past 20-30 years, thanks to the growing use of LED lights and digital screens.
Total Eye Health+ Benefits
- Contains a blend of powerful antioxidants and vitamins that support healthy vision and protect against oxidative stress.
- Helps to reduce eye strain and fatigue, so you can work or play on your devices without discomfort.
- Supports overall eye health and may help to reduce the risk of age-related visions problems.
- Made with high-quality natural ingredients and backed by scientific research.
Lightbody’s Total Eye Health + Blue Light Filter’s scientifically-backed ingredients were carefully selected by Lightbody’s team of doctors and scientists. Our unique combination of clinically-dosed natural ingredients support optimal eye health in all parts of the eye. Our formula helps to maintain healthy ocular structure and function in a world where exposure to screens and technology is so common.
MaquiBright® supports your body’s natural ability to promote eye hydration and relieve occasional eye dryness and fatigue, while a combination of Lutein and Zeaxanthin supports naturally filtering blue light to help reduce sensitivity and can promote visual health. Rosemary Extract can help support the retina as it ages and naturally repairs. Tomato Extract includes an antioxidant called Lycopene to support Lutein and Zeaxanthin build-up in the back of the eye.
Other Ingredients: safflower oil, tocopherols, MCT oil, beeswax, lecithin, gelatin, glycerin, sorbitol, purified water
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.